movies?

Browse through our fantastic selection of putlocker 2016 Movies below and see if there is anything that you'd like to watch online for free from our index.

just a code, please ignore

b3e02e86d9fa27c8abd15b6aa5c6d4f1a735763638bcc391b4

Total Pageviews

analytics

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

How I earn gift cards or cash, at Swagbucks

I've been earning points to redeem for gift cards at Swagbucks for several years now, and I used to get Paypal cash, but then I discovered that I can get Amazon gift cards of the same amount for fewer points.  Since I do a lot of shopping at Amazon, it's a good deal for me.  Swagbucks offers a variety of gift cards for your points; in fact, there are way too many choices to list here.

How do you earn points?  Several ways.  You can view short videos about animals, cooking, entertainment, news and more.  You can fill out short surveys.  I get one point every day for filling out the daily poll, which has just one multiple choice question.  I get three points for every ten video clips that I watch, and most of the clips are less than five minutes each.

One of the best ways to earn points is the search engine.  When you search through Swagbucks, you can win instant "Swagbucks bills", often much more than you would earn with the other activities.  You do not get them every time you search.  They seem to be given at random.

They often have "Collector's Bills" that you can get for searching, and right now the theme is Halloween, of course.

Please check out Swagbucks and consider joining and searching.

[img]//www.sbx-media.com/img/bloggers/entry/card248.jpg[/img]


No comments: