Check out these representative HealthyWage first quarter participants, including Johnson & Johnson corporate wellness winner Tina Trujilio, who each lost notable weight and won big money for their slim down success (before/after photos here):
- Margaret Delucia (Hartford, CT) – lost 61 pounds, gained $3,000
- Shonie Jenkins (Magnolia, TX) – lost 34.2 pounds, gained $2,471
- Alisha Arrington (Harvest, AL) – lost 55 pounds, gained $2,230
- Tish Sipla (Torrance, CA) – lost 36.4 pounds, gained $2,196
- Tina Trujilio (Irving, TX) - lost 30 pounds, gained $1,800 - Johnson & Johnson corporate wellness participant
About HealthyWage™Health and wellness purveyor HealthyWage provides cash incentives, social and expert-based support, tools and resources, and goal-setting and tracking technologies to address our nation’s obesity epidemic and improve America’s collective health. HealthyWage is at the forefront of the weight wagering movement, having formally created competitive, cash-fueled programs for more than 90 Fortune 500 and other companies, hospitals, health systems, insurers, school systems, municipal governments and other organizations throughout the U.S., including General Electric, Texas Instruments and CVS Caremark, and their program has been more informally run at more than 3,000 companies and organizations. The company was founded in response to academic research that proves even small cash rewards triple the effectiveness of weight-loss programs; that people are more effective at losing weight when their own money is at risk; and that social networks play a large role in the spread of obesity, and will likely play a large role in reversing obesity. Learn more online at https://www.HealthyWage.com.