movies?

Browse through our fantastic selection of putlocker 2016 Movies below and see if there is anything that you'd like to watch online for free from our index.

just a code, please ignore

b3e02e86d9fa27c8abd15b6aa5c6d4f1a735763638bcc391b4

Total Pageviews

analytics

Monday, February 29, 2016

Please help me get my roof fixed

My bills are paid for now, but I'm still on a fixed income. I hope to have the time and funds to do the research needed for my future books. I'm really struggling, and I'm not earning more than pocket money.

My roof needs a major repair. The leak is in a weird corner where two parts of the roof are at different heights. It's just a small area, but they'll have to rip out and replace part of the siding. The siding is the outer wall of the house. It has rotted, and carpenter ants could attack it and eat my whole house. Carpenter ants are like termites but worse.

I have a fundraiser at YouCaring

https://www.youcaring.com/tessa-dick-493298

or you can send me Paypal at

kittiescats777@gmail.com

or send me your prayers and good wishes, or maybe a card or a note at:

Tessa Dick
PO Box 1942
Crestline, California 92325
U.S.A.


You can also search Amazon for my books. I have a murder mystery, a science fiction novel, a short story collection and two memoirs.

Thank you all for caring.



No comments: