ThriftBooks Upgrades Loyalty Program
ReadingRewards Adds New Ways for Customers to Earn Rewards
Seattle, WA, July 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEATTLE – July 9, 2018 –ThriftBooks, the world’s largest online bookseller, announced that it is re-launching their loyalty program, ReadingRewards, to offer more ways to reward customers.
The new system allows customers more ways to earn on their purchases through a tiered, points-based system. Customer rewards have been upgraded too. Now customers earn a free book for every 500 points. With two tiers, customers can earn points and free books faster in the higher tier. In addition to earning points for purchases, ThriftBooks also plans to offer more ways to earn, like creating a wish list, reviewing a book, and more.
“We’re excited about the changes to ReadingRewards,” stated Nicole Cox, ThriftBooks Vice President of Marketing. “In our original program, we offered $5 for every $50 spent. This new program offers more ways to earn points, and for every 500 points, you get a free book. That’s an even greater value for our loyal customers.”
Additional program benefits include:
- The value of free books is applied toward the free shipping threshold.
- No minimum purchase is required to redeem free books.
- Free book rewards can be combined with other discounts.
- The vast majority of our books are <$5, offering customers access to a large library of titles. Choose any qualifying book, and the free book reward is automatically applied to the highest value qualifying item in the order.
- Special offers are automatically applied for qualifying members/activity; no codes required.
- The program is free to join with any account.
With over 90% of customers enrolled in ReadingRewards, ThriftBooks is excited to be able to offer more ways to earn. The new program will be available in July 2018, and the first promotion under the new program will be available shortly after the launch!
For more information, visit: