Total Pageviews

Monday, January 14, 2013

I;m getting the runaround from Barnes & Noble

I'm getting the runaround from Barnes and Noble that is where I started, and they sent me on this wild goose chase! I am now posting this on Facebook and on my blogs On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:37 PM, PubIt wrote: Hello, There do not appear to be any NOOK Books (B&N eBooks) under your author name: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/tessa-b.-dick These appear to be paperback books. We're sorry, but the PubIt! staff cannot help with ink-on-paper editions. PubIt! is for eBooks only. To contact Barnes & Noble about paperback books, please reference the instructions on this page: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/help/cds2.asp?PID=8153 Sincerely, The PubIt! Team Original Message Follows: ------------------------ I am sick and tired of this run-around, filling out the form on your site, making a phone call, sending out emails to two different addresses when neither one can help me! so far, you have simply wasted my time! I am certain that I also sell books on Nook in any case, the guy I called on the phone did find my account under tazmania777@earhtlink.net and he said that he recycled it, whatever that means and if you continue to deny me access to my author account, and/or refuse to pay me for my books that you have been selling, then you must stop selling my books while I get an attorney to sue you one book that I know you sell, which I wrote, is "Philip K. Dick: Remembering Firebright", by Tessa B. Dick ~~~ On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM, PubIt wrote: Tessa, We did not find a PubIt! account under your name or either of your two email addresses. We're sorry, but the PubIt! staff cannot help with ink-on-paper editions. PubIt! is for eBooks (electronic books) only. To contact Barnes & Noble about print books, please reference the instructions on this page: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/help/cds2.asp?PID=8153 Sincerely, The PubIt! Team Original Message Follows: ------------------------ I need help to access my account I do not have the email or the phone number that I used to sign up at Barnes and Noble as an author to sell my books old email - tazmania777@earthlink.net new email - tuffy777@gmail.com old phone - (909) 338-3036 new phone - (909) 648-8949 ~~ Tessa Dick This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or may be CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Not Intended as a Substitute for a Writing: Notwithstanding the Uniform Electronic Transaction Act or any other law of similar effect, absent an express statement to the contrary, this e-mail message, its contents, and any attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind this sender, barnesandnoble.com llc, barnesandnoble.com inc. or any other person or entity. -- Alive, Free, Happy! This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or may be CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Not Intended as a Substitute for a Writing: Notwithstanding the Uniform Electronic Transaction Act or any other law of similar effect, absent an express statement to the contrary, this e-mail message, its contents, and any attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind this sender, barnesandnoble.com llc, barnesandnoble.com inc. or any other person or entity

No comments: