Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Two PKD documents on eBay

Two documents, packaged together. 

Two original documents -- Philip K Dick's handwritten note assigning half of the royalties from his novel A Scanner Darkly to me shortly before our marriage in 1973, and our marriage certificate.

These documents refer to me by my maiden name, Leslie Ann Busby. 

The note is handwritten by Phil on a folded sheet of typing paper.  The marriage certificate is slightly larger than half a sheet of typing paper. 

The marriage certificate is signed by the minister and two witnesses:  my father and one of our neighbors on Quartz Lane in Fullerton.

The sale of these documents will help me keep my home during these hard times.

You can find some of my books on Amazon.

  ~~ Tessa Busby Dick
  ~~~ 


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180571166015&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180571166015&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT


  ~~~ 




No comments: