Total Pageviews

Friday, February 19, 2016

Cats breaking loose

This morning at 5, I was awakened by the sound of Blacky and Inky hissing at a raccoon. Sleepily  wondering how a raccoon got into my house, I yelled, "Hey!"and feebly attempted to sit up in bed with three cats sitting on me.


Guffy was also sitting on me. (Sorry, I can't find my photo of Guffy AKA Tuffy 2nd.)

Oh, there's Guffy!



Then I remembered that the spare cats, who usually stay outside (by their choice, not mine) were inside when I went to bed. I'm not sure how long it was before I was able to get up and shut the back door,which Sweetie and Bobby had bullied open.


Bad cats!

By that time, I was fully awake and unable to get back to sleep. So I've been dragging all day, but my house is once again raccoon free.

No comments: