Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Food! Italian Food! Brio Tuscan Grille coming soon to Victoria Gardens

I don't get out much, but when I do, I want to eat out.  On a recent visit to Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga, I ended up eating in the food court.  The food was acceptable and reasonably priced, but next time I plan to eat at a real restaurant.  Enter Brio Tuscan Grille, which will be opening on October 24.  This will be the first California restaurant opened by Bravo / Brio Restaurant Group.

According to their press release:

BRIO Tuscan Grille is a chef-driven neighborhood restaurant serving delicious, northern Italian cuisine with an emphasis on the finest and freshest ingredients available. The menu features a wide variety of dishes prepared by Executive Chef Tyler Kehr, including grilled and oven-roasted steaks, fresh fish, made-to-order pastas, bruschettas and flatbreads. 
They will offer appetizers and desserts, as well as the main course.  The price for lunch starts at $10, and the price for dinner starts at $12, so eating there will not break your bank account.  Even so, the quality of the food and the sit-down restaurant atmosphere promise to stand high above the food court fare and ambiance.  They offer wine and cocktails for adults, adding to the more sophisticated atmosphere.  And their web site features "chef's weekly select" lunches priced at just $8.95.

This restaurant promises a fine dining experience at affordable prices, a market segment that they call ""upscale affordable".

Brio Tuscan Grille offers authentic Italian cuisine, attentive service and a lively atmosphere.  "Brio" means "lively" in Italian.

I can't wait to go there.  I plan to get my brother and his family to come along.  After all, at their prices, the whole family can afford to eat out.  And I will be sure to enter their Facebook contest, as well.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these best italian foods.Can you tell me the exact price of that foods.Thanks.

tuffy777 said...

All I can tell you is what I said in my post: "The price for lunch starts at $10, and the price for dinner starts at $12, so eating there will not break your bank account. Even so, the quality of the food and the sit-down restaurant atmosphere promise to stand high above the food court fare and ambiance. They offer wine and cocktails for adults, adding to the more sophisticated atmosphere. And their web site features "chef's weekly select" lunches priced at just $8.95."