movies?

Browse through our fantastic selection of putlocker 2016 Movies below and see if there is anything that you'd like to watch online for free from our index.

just a code, please ignore

b3e02e86d9fa27c8abd15b6aa5c6d4f1a735763638bcc391b4

Total Pageviews

analytics

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PKD memorabilia for sale

These items are now going up on eBay, along with other memorabilia.

First item on eBay, artist's sketch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180570327057&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180570327057&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT



I really need the $, to keep my utilities on and keep my house. I have nowhere to go, and no car to take me there.  I will consider all serious offers. 

You can bid on any of these items by contacting me by email -

tuffy777  @  gmail.com

Here's an image of Philip K. Dick's wristwatch, the one that he wore to the convention in Metz, France.  It works, but it does need a new battery.



Please see the additional posts below for more items.

Thank you so much!

  ~~ Tessa Dick
  ~~~

No comments: